Tuesday 23 October 2012

Inspiration video: My world


Music: Älä itke äitini (Do not cry my mother) by Oskar Merikanto
Eero Heinonen, piano

Oskar Merikanto is one of my favourite composers, especially I love his piano pieces like this one and Romanssi.

Pictures are either taken by myself, my sister Sofia or from internet (79ideas.org etc). I chose the pictures to reflect my world and the way I think about it and the things that are important for me. 

MY WORLD

SIMPLICITY                 PURPOSEFULNESS
ROOTS
TRUST        HONESTY                                         PURITY


 SENSES          TOUCH         FEEL
NATURE

SMELL           MIDSUMMER SUN


RECURRENT DEPRESSIVE DISORDER
HAPPINESS          LAUGH

STRENGTH


AESTHETICS

PERFECTIONISM                                                       
             
                                                                              SPHERE

No comments:

Post a Comment